The economic reforms launched in the year 1991 have resulted into higher growth rates for the economy. This has resulted into larger investment requirements for infrastructure development.
Singh & Associates has one of the most experienced teams of professionals providing consulting services to the infrastructure sectors. At Singh & Associates, we have represented owners, developers and contractors in some of the most important and significant projects involving real estate, road, power etc.
We are active in several road, power, hotel, health, housing and commercial infrastructure projects. We are involved and engaged by our clients through all project phases from bidding process to negotiating, closing, constructing, implementing, commissioning and delivering. Our clients include major contractors, institutional investors, service and technology companies, Government departments, local authorities.
Singh & Associates has been engaged by several large, international construction contractors to assist in performing process of review of their procurement and procedure to determine their legal compliances including review and finalization of contracts. We have drafted, negotiated and reviewed the necessary documentation for a comprehensive range of commercial transaction involving key infrastructure sectors.
Our services includes,
- Due diligence and regulatory compliances,
- Procuring and finalizing bidding documents;
- Drafting and negotiating various agreements/contracts which include MOU, Concession Agreement, EPC contracts, O & M Agreements, Loan Agreements, Mortgage, Pledge and Hypothecation Agreements, Guarantee Deeds etc.
- Due diligence of real estate title work including examination, certification and related proceedings and litigation.
- assisting clients in acquiring, developing and financing commercial properties, including office and apartment buildings, telecommunications facilities, manufacturing facilities and industrial parks.
- We represent both landlords and tenants in all aspects of residential and commercial leasing. Advice on retail and office space lease transactions, including all aspects of landlord and tenant law, rent reviews and facility (property) management.
- Planning, negotiating, and drafting transaction and entity agreements
- Full and coordinated settlement services for investor clients
- Planning and conducting like-kind exchanges of investment properties
- Counsel regarding creative real estate financing and real estate financing agreements
- Negotiation, implementation and review of investment agreements, land purchase agreements, option agreements and pre-emptive right agreements
- Full range of due diligence services focusing on the identification and quantification of legal risks associated with real estate transactions
- Drafting, implementation and review of construction agreements and related documentation including bank guarantees and performance bonds, project management agreements and agreements with architects and other contractors
- Representation of clients at all stages of defect discovery and remediation